Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Dating Ad


(Formatting preserved from original)

no Games no lies 100% real 
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PIC WITH YOUR REPLY 
The plan is simple you respond we meet and then we are married
First I am 5'11 you have to be at least 5'3 or taller
I have never been married you have to be the same
I am white, I am catholic
I love sex you have to love it more
I am faithful you have to be ready to have sex/date only me for the rest
of your life :)
please email me back with your pic we can chat and see where it goes from there
I am a professinal kind harted guy who likes helping others make ,Money or start there lives over. pritty simple and straight forward no games no bull I am 100% serious
 I am a bit older I am 33
I am white  live alone Near <CITY> on the lake USA
Blue Eyes Brown hair 5'11 180 Slim
I like scuba diving, Rock climbing, wind surfing, riding my motor cycle
I also like cooking, Live music, Plays, Symphony, nice restaurants
please email me back with your pic we can chat and see where it goes from there
if you have a web cam and yahoo we can chat and see that we are who we say we are

No comments:

Post a Comment